[sumo-user] Looking for a traci command similar to getSpeedWithoutTraci but for emissions

Hello,

I am trying to implement a simulation in which I compare the total CO2 emissions released if the blocking green and red cars followed the default Traci behavior versus the total CO2 emissions released if the blocking green cars followed the speed profile generated by my algorithm.

image.png

I am aware of a command getSpeedWithoutTraci which gives the speed output in case the vehicle followed default behavior. Please help me find a way to get emissions without default traci behavior. Also, what would be the best way to implement such a comparison (Python using Traci) at every step of traffic simulation before the green cars are given command to follow a specific algorithm?

For more context: green cars =  controlled cars
red cars = cars following default behavior (uncontrolled)

Hrishikesh Barad
Graduate Student
Industrial & Systems Engineering, Rochester Institute of Technology
m:585-629-4418
e:hrb1731@xxxxxxx

Back to the top