Re: [sumo-user] Understanding traffic light type configuration (SOTL)

Hello,
the algorithms you refer to were developed in the COLOMBO project https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/105193/factsheet/en). You can find detailed explanations in the project delivarable here: https://elib.dlr.de/95548/
Note, that these algorithms were a third party contribution and have not been used by our team since the end of the COLOMBO project.

regards,
Jakob