Re: [sumo-user] routing Mode-routing algorithm

1) If a step provides data, the further steps are not used
2) on-shot.py uses automatic routing so there is no difference. (Except that the one-shot.py script can be used to try several values for device.rerouting.period in sequence).
3) The easiest way is to take on of the existing routing algorithms and modify its code (src/utils/router). If you want to add another routing algorithm without replacing an existing one, you need to find all the places in the code where options are used to switch the routing algorithm. (look for "routing-algorithm" including the quotes).

regards,
Jakob