Re: [sumo-user] Minimal speed for lane change

Hello,
you can use vType parameters
maxSpeedLatStanding and maxSpeedLatFactor (https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes#Lane-Changing_Models) to model the dependency between lateral and longitudinal speed.
However, if you set maxSpeedLatStanding=0 vehicles may be unable to complete a strategic lane change and get stuck.

regards,
Jakob