[sumo-user] Minimal speed for lane change

Hello all,

we currently work on a co-simulation of a driving simulation with SUMO. SUMo vehicles are transposed in the driving sim environment. In order to make their movements more realistic, we use the option --lanechange.duration with a value > 0. This interpolates the lane change movement but does not prevent lane changes at very low speeds / standstill, e.g. waiting at the stop line.

Is there currently any option to disallow lane changes when the longituginal speed is too low? The only thing I have noticed which might be related judging from the name is a constant in the source code of the sublane model (LOOK_AHEAD_MIN_SPEED 0.0).

Best regards

Mirko

Back to the top