[sumo-user] Regarding Variations in TraCI Traffic Demand generation

Hello,

For my simulations, I have to use (used) the same parameter values of TraCI.
But, the demand generation is very different from TraCI. For instance, NS in TraCI generates 111 buses, but in my scenario, it generates 123, for EW in TraCI it is 344 vehicles in my case its 286, and in WE route of TraCI its 321 vehicles while for me its 369 vehicles.

How to overcome this issue?
For my scenario, I need to generate the same number of vehicles as in TraCI.

Regards
Radha

Back to the top