Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Jakob Erdmann
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Mai 2019 11:33
An: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Parking area in Sumo

Hello,

there is currently no tool to add stops automatically for arbitrary route input. The tool sumo/tools/addStops2Routes.py has a similar intent but it assumes that the parkingArea id is part of the vehicle id.

Instead, something would be needed which detects a usuable parking area based on the final route edge.

regards,

Jakob