Re: [sumo-user] Parking area in Sumo

Hello,
there is currently no tool to add stops automatically for arbitrary route input. The tool sumo/tools/addStops2Routes.py has a similar intent but it assumes that the parkingArea id is part of the vehicle id.
Instead, something would be needed which detects a usuable parking area based on the final route edge.

regards,
Jakob