[sumo-user] Parking area in Sumo

Hello sumo users,

i saw that a way to let vehicles stop at a parking area is to use “<stop parkingArea="pa0" duration="20"/>” in the route file.

My question is to know if we can also give this stop condition directly inside the trip file. If it’s possible do we have a ways to mention automatically, that the vehicle which have to end in a specific lane, would get automatically this stop condition ? I generated my trip file with od2trip … I look inside od2trips option, but I could not found something, which can help me.

Thank you very much, if you can give me some hint…

Best regards

Christian

Back to the top