Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Jakob Erdmann
Gesendet: Montag, 27. Mai 2019 18:56
An: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] height value

In netedit move-mode there is a checkbox 'Elevation' which translates vertical mouse movements into elevation change when dragging junctions and edge-geometry points.

Of course, you can also set the values directly via inspect mode (all coordinates/shapes support an optional z-component)

regards,

Jakob