Re: [sumo-user] Adjusting strategical lane changing

The probability threshold for tactical changing scales inversely with lcSpeedGain (set it to 2 from its default value of 1 and vehicles will change for speedGain faster/more often because the threshold is cut in half.
No need to recompile.
If you want to understand the code, it's at microsim/lcmodels/MSLCM_LC2013.cpp::initDerivedParameters()

regards,
Jakob