Re: [sumo-user] why sumo-web3d does not show cars and road signs on the 3D world

Hi,

If you have any version past 0.32.0 sumo web3d does not work due to changes in how subscriptions are called. The change is relatively small, just change the subscription calls so that they are passed the vehicle/traffic light ids.

Source: I just implemented a working version for 1.0.1 this evening.

Eugene