Re: [sumo-user] Searching for existing method of get routes for vehicles first time.

When loading <vehicle> elements, the list of edges is loaded from the XML input.
When loading <trip> elements, the route is computed via MSBaseVehicle::reroute which calls the compute() method a router instance (e.g. DijkstraRouter).