Re: [sumo-user] Genetic / Evolutionary Algorithm in SUMO

Hi Lorenzo,

a good way to start might be sharing your own code? That way, people with knowledge about this theme (alas, not me) can react and help reflect and improve upon that. Or at least a more substantive description of your project.

However, the SUMO user mailing list may not be the best place for a question of this nature. If code is what you are looking for, maybe try Stackoverflow? The core of an algorithm of this kind will probably be independent of SUMO. It sounds like you would write the algorithm, then use TraCI to get data to and from SUMO to test it.

Greets,
Menno