Re: [sumo-user] CodingConnected.Traci example

Hello,

the documentation of CodingConnected.TraCI.NET is indeed limited. The README.md only provides a very minimal example of how to get started.

The library assumes a working knowledge of TraCI, and generally reflects the design of TraCI. You can easily browse the sources of the lib to find out how it is constructed, and how to invoke various TraCI commands. Also, Intellisense in Visual Studio can be very helpful, as it exposes the members and methods the TraCIClient class.

For example, to interact with traffic lights, after the client has been initialized and connected, use:

client.TrafficLightCommands.SetPhase("TLID", 1);

I will try finding some time to expand a little on usage of the lib in the README, however, that might take a while. API coverage is pretty large, so with looking at the sources and some tinkering it should be possible to use TraCI as needed.

Kind regards,

Menno van der Woude
CodingConnected e.U.