Re: [sumo-user] SUMO Lane-Changing Model Tactical Lane Changes

In LC2013, the speed is computed by using the safe speed according to the car-following model and also by extrapolating acceleration.
lines 1521-1560

In SL2015, there is also an element of averaging such speeds over multiple time steps.
lines 1883-1946

regards,
Jakob