Re: [sumo-user] [ROUNDABOUT][JUNCTION][TYPE]

Roundabouts typically have priority junctions all around (except for rare cases of traffic-light controlled roundabouts).
Since version 1.0.0 roundabouts are automatically found when building a network and priority will be given to vehicles inside the roundabout.
In earlier versions the netconvert option --roundabouts.guess had to be set to accomplish this.

regards,
Jakob