Re: [sumo-user] Installation and configuration

Dear Pablo,
We had followed the procedure given on the link below:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Installing/Windows_Build under the heading "Short Overview"

  • Download Visual C++ Community Edition. SUMO is only compatible with Visual Studio 2013 or higher. If you are using Windows 8 or later be sure to download Visual Studio for Windows Desktop. Please install all the available Service Packs for Visual Studio as well. Note that with Visual Studio Community 2017 SUMO only can be compiled in Release Mode.
  • Download Python for Windows and install it. Our most preferred version is Python 2.7.x for the 32 bit platform, but you may try Python 3 and / or 64bit as well. Please be aware that the test environment needs Python 2.7 32bit
  • Download and install CMake
  • Download and install Git
  • Clone the sumo repository using git clone https://github.com/eclipse/sumo or download and extract a source package, see Downloads
    • set SUMO_HOME to the cloned directory
  • Install the #Libraries using git clone https://github.com/DLR-TS/SUMOLibraries and set the SUMO_LIBRARIES environment variable
  • Run the CMake-GUI and set the source path and define a build directory, for more details see Installing/Windows_CMake
  • Press Configure, select the Visual Studio 2017 Win64 Generator, then press Generate and Open Project
  • Compile SUMO in the opened Visual Studio

We are facing problem from the highlighted step and on wards. It would be very kind of you to guide us through the installation process.
Warm regards,
Riya and Himani