Re: [sumo-user] Installation and configuration

Hi,

What is exactly the problem setting PATH?

Regards

Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von RIYA BRAHMBHATT
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. September 2018 13:00
An: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: HIMANI PATEL
Betreff: [sumo-user] Installation and configuration

We are a group of two students in the penultimate year of Bachelors of Technology and the title of our project is

Reduction of waiting time of vehicles at crossroads

We have chosen python as the programming language and Sumo as the simulator.

We are facing quite a few problems in the installation process. We are unable to properly configure and set the path.

We are using Windows 10 OS.

Kindly guide us through the installation process so that we can carry this project forward.

Back to the top