[sumo-user] To show sumo gui in a jsp page instead of opening it in a new window

Hi everyone ,

I have one query related to sumo gui.As of now I am running a city simulation and able to show the simulation in the sumo gui which is getting opened automatically in a separate window.

I would like to show the same gui in my jsp page .May I know how can I able to achieve that ?

I am using java program (with Traas.jar) in order to access sumo package.

Thank you in advance.

Looking forward to hear back.

Kindest regards,
Stiti