[sumo-user] How to slow down approaching and turning at junctions?

Dear sumo-users,

I´m not satisfied with the vehicle behaviour at junctions so far. I think they are approaching and tunring  too aggressive in a way.

I sort of solved this problem for vehicles coming from minor edges by reducing the visibility. But for vehicles on the Prior edges this Attribute doesnt work. I also tried giving a speed attribute for a certain connection, but the simulation wouldnt react as I defined in the attribute.

Is there any way that I can force vehicles (making a turn from a prior edge to a minor edge) to go a bit slower before and during the turning movement?

And is there a way to reduce the reaction of vehicles starting after a red light other than reducing the acceleration attribute?

Kind regards,

Florian

Back to the top