Re: [sumo-user] How to straighten edges in NetEdit?

Thank you Jakob, it Looks better now!

Kind regards,

Florian

Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> im Auftrag von Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Juni 2018 21:32
An: Sumo project User discussions
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] How to straighten edges in NetEdit?

Hello,

Currently, the only remedy is to shift the edge geometry by setting custom endPoints (see http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/NETEDIT#Specifying_the_complete_geometry_of_an_edge_including_endpoints).
regards,
Jakob

Dear Sumo-users,

does anyone of you know how to straighten edges and junctions in NetEdit? The Option "smoothen" or "straighten" edge in NetEdit doesnt work with my network, so that there are little displacements when the number of lanes changes at junctions or edges as you can see in the screenshot. That makes the vehicles take little curves and I would like to avoid that.

Thanks for your help and kind regards,

Florian