[sumo-user] vehicles colliding when ignoring safe gap?

Hello Everyone!

I have a small project for what I use a simple intersection in sumo.
Unfortunately I have a small issue:
When a car wants to turn left, but it can not because of another car, the one that follows it literally crashes into it (brakes, stops, but already intersecting the car in the front).
I couldn't found a solution for it yet, maybe You can enlighten me!

Thank You!
Andras
PS: see attachment, cars 11.6 vs 11.5 and 33.7 vs 33.8

Screenshot 2018-06-15 09.47.11.png

Back to the top