Re: [sumo-user] Try out SUMO-Web3D, a web-based 3D visualization of your SUMO simulation

Hey Dan,

very nice, that actually was as simple as you described!

A question: is it possible to connect more TraCI clients to the simulation when using sumo-web3d? I would like to control the traffic lights in my simulations using one or more external controllers via TraCI.

Thanks! Greets,

Menno