Re: [sumo-user] Fwd: OpenStreetMap - Export only selected roads

Hello,
You can pick an area from the city using the osmWebWizard tool and then use netconvert to filter out road types which you do not require.
see http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/Import/OSM#osmWebWizard.py
and http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/NETCONVERT#Edge_Removal

regards,
Jakob

Hello everyone.

I need to export some roads from Sao Paulo city using OpenStreepMap.

I don't want to export the whole city, because I just need some primary roads and the complete file would be too large.

So, I need to know if there is a way to export only selected roads.

I tried to use API Overpass, using Query:

          way(id:123658499,123658495,28033952);
          out geom;

for example. But when I try to convert the .osm to .map, there is no nodes and the conversion is not completed.

There is a way to export only selected roads?
Or, how can I use API Overpass to do this?

Thanks,

Paula Naomi
Engenheira Civil e Mestranda em Engenharia de Sistemas Logísticos