[sumo-user] Fwd: OpenStreetMap - Export only selected roads

Hello everyone.

I need to export some roads from Sao Paulo city using OpenStreepMap.

I don't want to export the whole city, because I just need some primary roads and the complete file would be too large.

So, I need to know if there is a way to export only selected roads.

I tried to use API Overpass, using Query:

          way(id:123658499,123658495,28033952);
          out geom;

for example. But when I try to convert the .osm to .map, there is no nodes and the conversion is not completed.

There is a way to export only selected roads?
Or, how can I use API Overpass to do this?

Thanks,

Paula Naomi
Engenheira Civil e Mestranda em Engenharia de Sistemas Logísticos

Back to the top