Re: [sumo-user] new vehicle created with traci.vehicle.addFull but not detected by getIDList() or getIDCount()

Perfect! That solved my problem.
Sorry that I missed this part in the wiki.
Thank you Jakob

--

Simon Chauvin

(Machine Learning Engineer)

E.S.R.Labs AG

Phone: +49 151 44036356

E-mail: simon.chauvin@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.esrlabs.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Balanstr. 73, Haus 10, 3. OG, 81541 München

Vorstand: Wolfgang Köcher, Gerd Schäfer

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Wolfgang Linder

Amtsgericht München, HRB 215081, USt-ID: DE282185835

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual or entity as the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, any copying of this message in part or in whole, or any taking of action based on it, is strictly prohibited by law and may cause liability. In case you have received this message due to an error in transmission, we ask you to notify the sender immediately.