Re: [sumo-user] CentOS 6 installation issue

Hello
the installation can't see xerces:

checking for XERCES... yes
checking for main in -lxerces-c... no
configure: error: xerces-lib not found. Specify path with option --with-xerces-libraries=DIR.

despite it being installed and seen by the ldconfig:

[root@cyber sumo-0.32.0]# ldconfig -p | grep xerces
    libxerces-c-3.0.so (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib64/libxerces-c-3.0.so

when given the directory above as a parameter it fails with:

checking for XERCES... yes
checking for main in -lxerces-c... no
configure: error: xerces-lib not found in "/usr/lib64/libxerces-c-3.0.so".

All of xerces-c, xerces-c-devel and xerces-c-doc has been installed.