Re: [sumo-user] CentOS 6 installation issue

Hi

Am 13.03.2018 um 16:56 schrieb Jakub Filip Stawik via sumo-user:
> Greetings
>
> I can't make sumo work in CentOS 6 environment.
> What I have tried:
> - Compiling sumo from sources according to wiki instruction: the installation didn't see xerces - neither one installed by yum nor one compiled from sources. I have tried using --with-xerces flag but to no avail

Can you check whether you really installed the devel package. There
should exist some file like
/usr/include/xercesc/util/XercesVersion.hpp

> - Using yum with various repositories including dedicated CentOS 6 repo found online and  behrisch's OpenSUSE repo (error message attached)
>
> - Using .rpm file: I got the following warning, no error but couldn't proceed:
> warning: sumo-svn-1290.1.src.rpm: Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 559bc40e: NOKEY

This looks like a (very outdated) source package, look for something
without the .src in the name. The current Open Build Service has no
CentOS 6 repo. What exactly was the download source?

Best regards,
Michael