Re: [sumo-user] CentOS 6 installation issue

Hello,
Did you run 'ldconfig' after installing the libraries?
regards,
Jakob

Greetings

I can't make sumo work in CentOS 6 environment.
What I have tried:
- Compiling sumo from sources according to wiki instruction: the installation didn't see xerces - neither one installed by yum nor one compiled from sources. I have tried using --with-xerces flag but to no avail

- Using yum with various repositories including dedicated CentOS 6 repo found online and  behrisch's OpenSUSE repo (error message attached)

- Using .rpm file: I got the following warning, no error but couldn't proceed:
warning: sumo-svn-1290.1.src.rpm: Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 559bc40e: NOKEY

I don't need GUI. I'd be very happy if someone was to post a tested instruction for installing to CentOS6
Cheers
Jakub Stawik