Re: [sumo-user] fcd-output: speed issue

Hi Daniel,
I could not reproduce it. I did a small test generating an fcd file of
about 350MB resulting in a gpsdat file of about 18MB. Both runs took
about two minutes on my PC (Windows 7 with Python 2.7.11). What is your
platform? There may be some interferring virus scanner or firewall
watching your sockets.

Best regards,
Michael