Re: [sumo-user] comma vs spaces in the config files

Lara , Jakob,
good that it has been made on purpose because my M$crosoft-oriented students love to put spaces in filenames. This is OK as long as I can delimit with ("). But things became really crazy with a list of filenames which is inserted in a XML document...
also delimiting with (")!

So I welcome the comma separations, thanks for hinting!
Best,
Joerg