[sumo-user] Get/Set vehicle's mass parameter via TraCI

Dear SUMO community.

We wanted to verify, through TraCI, if the model for electric vehicles is sensitive to the current number of passengers (which affect the mass of the vehicle). Hence, we would like to ask if it is possible to get and set the vehicleMass parameter of the vehicle. We have defined an electric vehicle in the same way as in the example found at:

http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Models/Electric#Defining_Electric_Vehicles

Best Regards!!

--
Andres Felipe Acosta Gil, M.Eng.