From: Mariam ZOUARI <mariam.zouari.tn@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 2018-01-07 13:59 GMT+01:00
Subject: problem with traci file
To: Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear sir,

i have install matlab 2016 and SUMO 0.26 and added traci4matlab.
when i run my program; the SUMO graph display but without vehicles .

***Starting server on port 8873 ***
Simulation started with time: 0.00
Error: tcpip::Socket::recvAndCheck @ recv: peer shutdown
Quitting (on error).

and Matlab error looks like this :

MATLAB:UndefinedFunctionUndefined function 'DataReader' for input arguments of type 'java.io.DataInputStream'.
Struct contents reference from a non-struct array object.

Error in traci.sendExact (line 19)
activeConnection.dos.writeInt(len);

Error in traci.getVersion (line 23)
result = traci.sendExact();

Error in traci.init

Error in Mahdi (line 15)
traci.init();

I think there is problem with traci file. Please give me some suggestion in this regards.
Thank you.
--
PhD Student.
Member of ReGIM-Lab. REsearch Groups in Intelligent Machines (LR11ES48) http://regim.org