Re: [sumo-user] Get/Set vehicle's mass parameter via TraCI

Hi Andres,
you can get and set some parameters via TraCI but currently not the
vehicle mass (but it could be added easily with some lines in
MSDevice_Battery::getParameter and MSDevice_Battery::setParameter) and
it is not sensitive to passengers (yet).

Best regards,
Michael