Re: [sdv-wg] SDV Press Release Postponement

Hi all,

As Mike mentioned, the release is now scheduled to go live at 9 AM CET on Tuesday, March 8. With this in mind, we will extend the deadline for quotes until 5 PM ET on Thursday, March 3. If you have trouble adding your quote or have any questions, please reach out to me.

Shanda

Sent: 28 February 2022 18:26
To: sdv-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx <sdv-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>; sdv-wg-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx <sdv-wg-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [sdv-wg] SDV Press Release Postponement

This mail has been sent from an external source

All,

Thanks to all who have updated the press release document and provided supporting quotes. Also thank you to those who have been working so hard with your procurement processes to get the working group paperwork executed on a timely basis.

Given the recent events in the Ukraine we would like to postpone the issuance of the press release until Tuesday, March 8th. We believe that sticking to our original date would not result in the coverage we are all hoping for from this release. All of the other events (e.g. initial steering committee meeting) and deliverables (e.g. website revision) remain as originally discussed.

Thank you for your continuing support of the SDV initiative.

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation AISBL

Twitter:@mmilinkov

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which includes Capgemini UK plc, a company registered in England and Wales (number 943935) whose registered office is at No. 1, Forge End, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DB.

Shanda Giacomoni
Manager, Marketing and Communications | Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube