[sdv-wg] SDV Press Release Postponement

All,

Thanks to all who have updated the press release document and provided supporting quotes. Also thank you to those who have been working so hard with your procurement processes to get the working group paperwork executed on a timely basis.

Given the recent events in the Ukraine we would like to postpone the issuance of the press release until Tuesday, March 8th. We believe that sticking to our original date would not result in the coverage we are all hoping for from this release. All of the other events (e.g. initial steering committee meeting) and deliverables (e.g. website revision) remain as originally discussed.

Thank you for your continuing support of the SDV initiative.

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation AISBL

Twitter:@mmilinkov

Back to the top