From: science-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:science-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Philip Wenig
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:37 PM
To: science-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [science-pmc] April PMC meeting

I visited Ola Spjuth from BioClipse. It was a very interesting meeting.
We will try to get a funding to combine OpenChrom/ChemClipse and BioClipse. So in the long run, BioClipse hopefully becomes also an official Eclipse project ... I will visit him end of August again.

Two students submitted a proposal for ChemClipse as part of the GSoC program. They will be hopefully chosen.

Best,
Philip