Re: [science-pmc] April PMC meeting

If everyone is ok, we can do it via email. If anyone would really like to phone in, let me know, otherwise I'll assume email.

Regards,
Greg

On Apr 12, 2017, at 1:55 PM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can't make it, but I'm happy to provide an email update.

Jay

On Apr 12, 2017 1:42 PM, "Greg Watson" <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Christopher,

For some reason my email about the meeting went into a black hole. I'm happy either way. I don't have any significant updates.

Greg