Re: use case introduction (was RE: [riena-dev] wizards in riena?)

Christian Campo schrieb:

As far as tool support that would be useful for us, the following is based on my design thus far:

1) dockable/detached view support
- picture a 'common navigator' based view that shows applicable file resources which can be dragged and dropped on my main sub-application view showing currently connected devices (actionHandler kicks off download to device)
- also optional console window that shows output of download process
so detached view support is for you :-)

good to see that detached view support extends the possible use-cases and helps growing riena community :-)

--

ekkehard gentz
software-architect

Back to the top