[reddeer-dev] RedDeer and custom E4 Apllication

    I try to get RedDeer working with a custom E4 Application but encountered
    some problem (using RedDeer 1.2.1 final), I can start the Recorder and
    record events but some actions (e.g. press button) lead to exception
    IllegalStateException: Workbench has not been created yet
    now when trying to use record my application with RedDeer installed.
    Can you give me any hint how to investigate further? Or does RedDeer not
    support E4-Applications yet?

    Thanks in advance for any hint, I already described it at the
    eclipse-forum: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1088006/ but have
    not get any response yet so I decided to try the mailing list :-)

I also posted on the mattermost channel, not sure what should be the
preferred way to get help about RedDeer...

Back to the top