Re: [rdf4j-dev] How to contribute an Rdf4j/Spring integration

Hi Florian,

Thanks for getting in touch! This sounds exciting, and very relevant to lots of users of RDF4J. The short answer is yes, we are definitely interested.

Can you share a bit more about the background of the project? Did you write it on your own or with other developers? Is it already open-source? And of course I'd definitely like to learn more about the code itself, any use cases or examples that you can share would be good. Can you give us an estimate of how large the contribution would be, roughly (lines of code)?

Finally, a question for the future: assuming that we go ahead and integrate your contribution into RDF4J, are you intending to stay involved with maintaining it?

Kind regards,

Jeen