Re: [rdf4j-dev] rdf4j test for third party project

The tests are in Java. Sorry I found I did not push into my fork. :-)

They test SailRepositoryConnection#add methods. I could not find that within the suit tests. The tests are in commit: ebc87453e5c47b80dcb231db6cd2d0abc78fd9c8 or branch https://github.com/jgrzebyta/rdf4j/tree/issues/temp