[rdf4j-dev] 2.0.2 (+ 1.0.2) patch release this Monday

Because of a critical bug in federated query parsing (see #617) which impacts their own release plans, Ontotext has requested that we do a 2.0.2 patch release as soon as possible with that fix in it.

I will be creating a 2.0.2 release branch shortly to prep for this, and will cherrypick issue fix #617, and a few other bug fixes living on the master, back into this. We’ll publish the 2.0.2 release (and the parallel 1.0.2 back port, for which I will also create a branch) this Monday.

The timeline is a bit awkward with the 2.1 minor release coming out on Thursday, but we can make it work.

Jeen

Back to the top