Re: [rdf4j-dev] rdf4j test for third party project

On 11 Oct. 2016, at 22:03, Jacek Grzebyta <grzebyta.dev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I created a test to check SailRepositoryConnection#add methods. It seems in rdf4j works fine - all tests were passed. Do you want to include the test into the main code? I am just asking because it is pity for me to throw the code out.

Originally the test was made for a bug which seems to be somewhere in my code:

https://github.com/jgrzebyta/sesame-loader/issues/13

I can’t immediately see the tests you mention (might be me though, I’m no good at reading Clojure code).

I’m all for having more tests, but we actually have quite a comprehensive set of tests already for the Repository API - most of which are designed to be easily applied to different Repository implementations. Do your tests overlap with that, or do they test something different?

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top