[ptp-user] kepler-M7 - cannot convert Fortran project to synchronized project

Hi,

assuming that this is the place where to put findings with the latest kepler
build (Build id: 20130509-1105), I want to report that I couldn't convert a
Fortran project to synchronized project.

More precisely,
- the wizard comes up OK
- I can specify the project OK
  (and the sync nature is added to .project)
- I can specify the remote connection
- I can browse the remote file system
  and specify the remote synchronization point
- I can modify the filter settings
- but the rest of the wizard is unresponsive
- finish return immediately without any apparent action
- I have to leave the wizard with "cancel" (only way out).

Please advise on what further information to provide.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top