From: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wissam Khair
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 10:52 AM
To: 'PTP User list'
Subject: Re: [ptp-user] PTP Monitor and Resource Manager Start Faild (Sun Grid Engine)

Hi

Finally … I managed to make the (.LML_da_options) work and I found the tmp folder and there was an error :

“failed executing: CMD_JOBINFO=/opt/gridengine/bin/linux-x64/qstat CMD_NODEINFO=/opt/gridengine/bin/linux-x64/qhost /usr/bin/perl rms/GRIDENGINE/da_jobs_info_LML.pl ./tmp_rocks.hiast.edu.sy_2012/jobs_LML.xml rc=65280”

when I searched the tmp folder I didn’t find the “jobs_LML.xml”. I think this is the problem.

Any help in this issue please.