[ptp-user] PTP Monitor and Resource Manager Start Faild (Server finished with exit code 2)

Dears

HI…

I started two weeks ago by setting a small Cluster using Rocks6 Package with Sun Grid Engine SGE.after that  I build my first synchronized project using PTP on my PC,but I failed to start the Monitor and Resource manager.

I always  see  the error (Server finished with exit code 2). I tried to add the File (.LML_da_options) inside the .eclipsesttings folder  with “Keeptmp=1” option but I get nothing there.

Any Help will be appreciated so much ..

believed to be clean.

Back to the top