Re: [ptp-user] PTP Monitor and Resource Manager Start Faild (Server finished with exit code 2)

Try "keeptmp=1" with a lower case K.

Greg

On Mar 12, 2013, at 8:04 AM, Wissam Khair <wissam.khair@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dears
HI…
I started two weeks ago by setting a small Cluster using Rocks6 Package with Sun Grid Engine SGE.after that  I build my first synchronized project using PTP on my PC,but I failed to start the Monitor and Resource manager.
I always  see  the error (Server finished with exit code 2). I tried to add the File (.LML_da_options) inside the .eclipsesttings folder  with “Keeptmp=1” option but I get nothing there.

Any Help will be appreciated so much ..

dangerous content by MailScanner, and is