Re: [ptp-user] Remote Indexing Issue with PTP 6.0.3 and Remote Indexing Patch

On 02/11/2013 02:39 PM, Chris Recoskie wrote:
The indexer uses the first configuration for its scanner info, unless
you change the settings.  You can also tell it to take the info from the
active configuration, or from a specific configuration of your choosing.

Oh, I missed that somehow!
Yes, setting that correctly does work.

Beth, if it's not already in your slides, howto, etc. I think that needs to be added.

Chris, I would think that "Active build config" would make more sense as a default. I'm not clear why it should default to the first config on the list.

However, I did discover a problem, I think. If I use the new UI (i.e. Project Properties -> C/C++ General -> Preprocessor Includes -> Entries -> CDT User Setting Entries -> Add ->) for entering the remote include path, I cannot click "OK" because it's greyed out. In fact, it seems that no path that I enter manually (not using the browser button next to the "Path:" dialog) the "OK" button is greyed out. So I added the path using the older "Paths and Symbols -> Includes route.

- Corey

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Corey Ashford ---02/11/2013 05:35:13 PM---On
02/08/2013 06:38 PM, Beth Tibbitts wrote: > Corey:Corey Ashford